Lensworld.com.au is registered with certain health funds, by purchasing from Lensworld.com.au you can claim against your optical limit from the providers listed below.
We are looking to expand our provider list, so if your health fund isn't listed below please let us know and we will contact them to see if we can become a provider.
How much you will be able to claim depends on your level of cover and whether you have recently claimed or not. Please check with your health fund to see what your entitlements are before purchasing, as each health fund and policy may be different.
Funds that have approved us so far:
Australian Unity: 21134113
CBHS Health Fund: CBHS04765
Central West Health: 00006722
CUA Health: OP08708
Defense Health: EYE51044
GU Health: 21125012
Health Care Insurance: P1091544
Latrobe Health: P3001529
Medibank: A193971A - Conditions Apply, please see below*
Mildura Health Fund: 001460PO
Navy Health: ACU10631 / LENSWRLD
Teachers Health Fund: OPT07896
- A copy of your valid prescription must be provided via email prior to ordering.
- A Date of Birth is required when creating your account
- Progressive/Multifocal and Bifocal lenses are not eligible for rebate
- Scripts greater than +/- 3.0 are not eligible for rebate
- Orders for children under the age of 16 are not eligible for rebate